Thursday, July 28, 2011

Top 10 List...Thursday July 28, 2011

It is Thursday and that can only mean it is Top 10 day hosted by Beth. This week she asked for our top ten things we would most like to have or do if our finances would allow for that to happen. The only stipulation was that these things would have to be a true reality...aka, no yachts, mansions etc.  So, without further ado, here are my top ten in no particular order.




  1. One of the things Beth mentioned was her propensity to Salvation Army furniture. As I can TOTALLY relate to that, I think I would like to have brand new living room furniture. I mean the works, right down to the new entertainment center.
  2. Following along those same lines, I would like to have a huge flat screen TV. I was thinking at first that I would have it mounted  on the wall but since I am buying the new entertainment center...ha!
  3. I suppose I have to put on my list a deep freezer full of meats and vegetables.  I have always wanted a deep freezer just so that I could do this.
  4. As funny as this may sound, I would buy a "real" cell phone. All we have is a Cricket phone and although I have no beef with Cricket it just does not seem like a "real" phone. I want an I-phone.
  5. Since I am on technology, I want an I-Pad too. A friend of mine showed me her I-Pad which was the first version.  I was ever so enthralled with it. Since you can also get a Kindle with it included I do not need to put that on this list as well. hee hee
  6. As I love photography, I was a new digital camera. I am talking the kind where you can change the lenses out.  I suppose I need a new camera bag too. Wait...should that have been #7?
  7. I really need and want a new car. My daughter owns a VW Bug (the new versions) and it is incredibly cute. Yep, I want one of those too. Say it red maybe?
  8. I mentioned awhile back that I want to go to Hawaii. That idea has not wavered.
  9. One thing I would really like to do is to be able to donate significant amounts of money to my favorite charities; American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, The Red Cross and Muscular Dystrophy Association.  I would also donate to others as I could.
  10. I suppose my last thing is new clothes. Who doesn't want new clothes?
     
  11. Until next time...peace, Naila Moon






No comments: