Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas anniversary





Yesterday was a day that most people enjoyed as Christmas Day. This was true for me as well but it was also more than that, it was also my 3rd Anniversary to Tamirisc.


Tamirisc and I married in 2008 with only my daughter in attendance at our condo in Colorado.  It was a cold day but I felt all warm inside as my "prince" was about to commit his life to me. It was purely magic!


This year has been very trying for us as a married couple but I simply could not have done it without his strength and love. I loved him yesterday, I love him today and I will love him more tomorrow.


Peace...Naila Moon


PS>This is the song he played for me.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a lot to celebrate in one day.