Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mondays Music Moves Me...


Hey there, welcome back to the 9th day of the new year. It is Monday and that only means rocking out with our host Xmas Dolly. Last week I got the sheer privledge to dance with my hubby in the spotlight...what a treat! He swung me around Bloggerville, stepped on my toes a few times (seriously, the man really can't dance), and listened to the beat of others boogie-ing on down.




Spotlight Dancers



This week, as every other Monday happens to be, is a "free" week. That means I get to choose the tunes theme free.  Since it is a new year I thought I should start off with a bang.







Movin' on:



Next up:



Not to be out done: 



Oh and for a bonus...did I mention it was my birthday on Thursday:



Peace...Naila Moon

3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Good choices there girlfriend. Let's Party! Only thing I'm pooped this cold kicked the crap out of me. Thanks for being here & joining with us. It wouldn't be any fun without you... and duh hubby! SPREAD THE WORD AUNTS UNCLES NIECES & NEPHEWS WE CELEBRATE WITH ALL OF EM'

Stacy Uncorked said...

I LOVE Stomp and Blue Man Group - and all your other awesome choices, too. ;)

A Drink In My Hand Felt Good On My Lips

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I LOVE Straight No Chaser - I posted a couple of their songs during December because they do some great holiday songs.
I have seen Stomp on stange and they are absolutely incredible. I want to go see Blue Man Group, just don't have the cash right now. I loved your picks this week, great listening, I was tapping my feet through all of them!
And hope you had a very happy birthday! HUGGLES!!