Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pen Pal Project ...wanna join?



The art of writing has almost virtually been lost with the computer as our "friend". Sometimes it is simply just fun to do our writing by hand.  Besides, who does not like receiving good mail? I know I do!

Last year or possibly the year before, I joined in a pen pal project from another blogger. It was fun to meet new people and write to them. YES, actually set down with pen and paper and write to them.

However, my pen pals all but fizzled out and I am not sure the lady who originally signed up the pen pals even still runs the group.

So, I have decided to have my own group and I want to invite you to join in.
All you have to do is leave me a comment and  e-mail me the following:

 **What I need from you in your email to sign up:
full name,
mailing address,
link to your blog( if you have one) **



I will pair you up with another pen pal. I will e-mail you with who your pen pal(s) are.
It will be up to the two of you to corroespond.


The only thing I additionally request is the following:
1. Participate...if you sign up, then write. It is no fun sending letters or what not and not receiving something back.
2. Copy and paste the button on my sidebar to let people know about the project
3. If you would, blog about and link back to me I would appreciate that too.

So, that's it!

Let's get writing...shall we?

~Naila Moon

My e-mail-------> nailamoon1968 at gmail.com

No comments: