Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1...so, it begins...Welcome to my crypt



Hello everyone and welcome to my crypt. 
If you dare, you can come here every day Monday- Saturday through the whole month of October. (Sunday I take off because after all a crypt keeper needs a day off too)



This month you will find everything Halloween from the ooey gooey to the edge of your seat scream. Everyday is a new adventure that you don't want to miss.




After you visit my crypt, click on the image of the purple monster and go visit some of the other ghouls. I am sure they would not mind having you for dinner...um, I mean visiting.

Just to get you in a good frame of mind for this little trek out in the dark. Check out one of our good friends. Some how he made it to the big time. *roaring laughter*



See you tomorrow...
Naila Moon, Crypt Keeper

1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

OMG This is too cool! What a great idea. I've tweeted both days for you. hahahha I haven't seen his sweet face in years. Cript keeper in deed. hahahaha Love it girl, but where's Johnny Depp?