Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mondays Music...The Christmas Edition 12/17/12


This week is all about the Big Red Guy himself, Santa. Don't you just love him rocking out with his bad self up there? Ha!  Anyway, this is the third week of the Christmas Edition and I have some goodies for you, I assure you.
-----------
However, before I get too far in I want to acknowledge the precious ones that were lost this last week. The country is in turmoil over it and frankly, I am no different.  This little ones are not telling Santa their secrets but instead spending their time with the one who Christmas is all about, the one who welcomes all the children. My first song up is for them.

In Memory:


----------
Now that I most likely have you all in tears, let me give you a break. COLLECTIVE BREATHE HERE

Ok, now on to the rest of my Mondays Music.

First up:



Next:








Peace...Naila Moon


12 comments:

momto8 said...

what an awful tragedy...unbelievable really.
wishing you a peaceful Christmas.

XmasDolly said...

Personally I think that first one is a little to soon for me to listen too although I did listen to some. That was really nice of him. Now the muppets did pick me up some & who doesn't love ol' Elvis! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS. THANKS FOR SHARING.

XmasDolly said...

By the way I signed you in so you could get more comments. I see that you haven't signed in yet. Hope you don't mind.

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

That memorial was indeed a tear-jerker. I still can't wrap my head around this tragedy.

On a positive note, it's always good to see another Elvis Christmas song posted!

Danielle S said...

Lovely song as a memorial, my dear.

I enjoyed Elvis so much. I was thinking of posting one of his songs today. BTW: I love your theme for your blog.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Nope-LOL!

Rebecca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Elvis and the memorial song was beautiful

Mike Golch said...

cool.

LA Botchar said...

what a sweet and lovely tribute he did. and a really nice voice as well. I hope this song reaches many.

but...ANIMAL!!!! still my favourite drummer. LOL

Hazel said...

Great selection. The guy has a nice 'young' voice. I like the way you put it about the kids spending Christmas with the One whom Christmas is about. I still couldn't watch CNN this time :( May the Moms and Dads left behind find comfort for their pain.

Lucy said...

Santa was rockin' away Electric Man!! And, loved Elvis :)

Colette S said...

Thank you for sharing these videos.

The first one is so hard. So many hearts broken, we cannot imagine.

Have a festive week Naila.