Thursday, August 11, 2016

TopShelf Magazine: Looking for Affiliates


Do you like and covet books like I do? Here is an opportunity that I think will be a great fit for you. I already joined and asking you to join with me. Let's help those Indie authors, like myself!
LOOKING TO TURN YOUR BLOG INTO A MONEY MAKER?
TopShelf Magazine is a monthly buyers' guide for booksellers. Our highly selective vetting process showcases only the best books from today's market, making TopShelf the most trusted source for industry news, reviews, and bookseller resources. We provide bookstores and libraries with the tools needed to help improve business, expand markets, and increase revenue.
Want to know more? Click HERE or email me.
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post, I am simply sharing, but by clicking on the link, I may in the future receive a small commission. ~Naila Moon

No comments: