Tuesday, April 3, 2018

C is for Cups? #atozchallenge


Hi there! It is Tuesday and I am so glad to "C" ya.   HA HA HA...hum....ok, bad joke.
Anyway, the song I am presenting today became a bit of an earworm when it was first performed. The use of cups for the song was clever and still is for its original intent.

However, it does not quite translate for the deaf community other than seeing people moving around a bunch of cups. Still, the effort is to be noted and the song to be enjoyed. I give you, appropriately named, The Cup Song. By the way, I believe the original title was called When I'm Gone.



Another version:


Blogging it A-Z,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

2 comments:

John Holton said...

Never heard that one before... I kind of like it.

Unknown said...

There's a really cute.. cool song & this way it's even cooler. So glad you found this one with sign. Way ta go girlfriend. Haven't seen you around at all... what's up?