Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I if for Imagine! #AtoZchallenge #signlanguage



Happy Tuesday! Yesterday was a whirlwind of musical fun. In case you missed it, we hopped down the bunny trail with Easter songs. Go back one day and check them out. You can play all week so make sure to join in.

So, moving on...

Have any of you gone to see "I Can Only Imagine" at the theatre yet? I want to go see it. I am hoping it is, "The Shack"-esq, At first I did not realize it was based on the song of the same name by "Mercy Me." I don't know why I didn't make the connection there.

What I did do though is plan the same song for today's musical sign language! I love the song and the group. If you have not seen the original video, go check it out. That is, after you take a look at my selection. HA!

Here is another version of the same song. The beauty of sign language is the body movements and expressions of the person signing.



Enjoy and see you tomorrow!!
~Michelle aka Naila Moon


3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Well, this is really different, but it's a very pretty song, but my friend if you don't go visit anyone you're doing all this for nothing. I see you have no comments. Sorry.. thought I'd stop by & say hello! HUGS

XmasDolly said...

Here I am again! You don't get out very much do you & I guess you kinda blew a few letters my friend. Please check your email for our linky & stop by when you can too! I haven't missed a day yet! WOO HOO! Hey girl, you workin' again & oh yes, how's Mom??? I had coffee in my Chef cup that you gave me way back when!!! ~hehehe~ HUGS

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Oh, my gosh, totally forgot about that cup! Wow, I have "known" you awhile haven't I?