Thursday, October 4, 2018

B-R-A-I-N-S!!!! #Zombies #Halloween #Music Day 4 #CryptKeeper



One of the things I love about music is its total diversity. Seriously, there is something for everyone unless you live under a rock. This is true for Halloween music too.

Today I am spinning tunes about zombies. I find zombies fascinating even though they might want to eat my brains! Ha! Zombies come from all walks of life...um, dead and so does the music about them.

This first song is hardcore rock. I have not heard of the group before but I did enjoy rocking out with them. I hope you do too.  Here is Wednesday 13 with, "I Walked With  A Zombie"


This next song is by the group HorrorPop. They have a funky mix of sound that truly makes this song fun. The song is all about acceptance. She enjoys the fact the person she is singing about is a zombie.
"Walk Like A Zombie" resonates with me.





Stay tuned for more music to make your toes curl!
Your Crypt Keeper,
Michelle aka Naila Moon


No comments: