Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Which Witch Is Witch? #Halloween #Music #CryptKeeper Day 9





Hello, it is I, your most lovely Crypt Keeper, Michelle aka Naila Moon. It is another full week of Halloween music and I am spinning the tunes about witches.

This month the season for the witches and how appropriate I would have a song with the same title. In fact, this time I have three different versions. I have the original by Donovan.



Then I have this one by Joan Jett.


And finally, this version by John 5 who is totally new to me. If you like heavy metal you will like him.




Which version did you like most? Tell me in comment.



See you tomorrow.
Cackling yours,
Michelle aka Naila Moon

2 comments:

Alice said...

I was able to find good info from your blog posts. you can make it more scary with purgemask.shop

Sarah said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether
this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You're wonderful! Thanks!

Regards
Purge Masks