Friday, November 2, 2018

Taking A Peek Into November #Gratitude #AEDM2018 #Thanksgiving #arteverydaymonth2018



YAY! November is here! I am sorry that I went MIA at the end of last month but I got sick and then life just went batty. (ok, so that was a last-ditch Halloween reference)

So, moving on, I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving festivities, parades, and Hallmark Christmas movies. I know, I know, I am one of THOSE people, but I love it all!  I am also going to be flying out to visit family and a new grandbaby. Whoo hoo!



This month also begins again the annual Art Every Day Month. This annual event has been going on for 17 years now. It encourages those of us that wish to participate to be creative every day. It does not have to be "art" per se...maybe you like to cook, write, photography, or scrapbook. It is all creativity and that is the whole point Do you want to join in? Great! It is not too late. Link up is 3 lines up! :)

I cannot wait to see what you are doing this month and being grateful for as well. Happy Novemeber!

Michelle

PS>Sorry for the overuse of exclamation points. I guess I just love this season so much, I need to use them!

No comments: