Monday, December 24, 2012

Mondays Music...Merry Christmas Edition! 12/24/12



Hello my friends. Welcome to Christmas Eve around my place and around the world.
Today is Monday which means of course music but it also means the special edition of Mondays Music. Of course I have some goodies all wrapped up in a nice pretty bow for you.  Let's get to it!

First up a favorite:



Next up from the "Angel Choir":

  

Yet another (grins):

 

Finally this one is played EVERY year by my Mother and is appropriate for me to end with this one:

 

Merry Christmas every one from our home to yours!
~Naila Moon  

4 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I so enjoy the song "Mary Did You Know" and I hadn't heard that version. Thank you for posting.

Sending Christmas blessings your way!

XmasDolly said...

Kenny Rodgers use to be an all time favorite with me for many years, but others have joined him. I have many all time favorites now. This one song I totally love the first time I heard it Clay Aiken sang it & he really does a great job too. All your choices are stupendous as usual! The merriest of Christmases my dear friend & here's hoping all your Christmas wishes come true. Did I tell you that secret Santa stopped at my house & I opened my present tonight & I LOVE EVERYTHING, BUT GONNA KICK SANTA IN THE BUTT FOR DOING THAT!!! I told you you didn't have too! BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY MY PECK BOARD,... Uhhhh Pin up board.... uh... cork board... whatever you call it and it's got my NAME WHICH IS TOO COOL. I think I'm gonna take a pic of it and make a new button out of it! I LUVS IT!!! Gonna do a Post on it, so more later. CHRISTMAS HUGS ALL AROUND MY DEAREST FRIEND & I thank Santa for giving me you, but first and foremost I thank the Lord for making you the way you are! Hugs to Mommy to and your bro & hubby oh what the hell GROUP HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Colette S said...

Handel's is such a beautiful, beautiful music!

Thank you for sharing!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I didn't do a 4M this week, but hope you had a wonderful holiday!