Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome to December Kickoff!


So here we are finally at the last month of the year. It seems like it got here so quick and yet, I am glad it is here!

As promised I have some exciting...well, I think they are exciting...things for you everyday this month. Make sure you come back daily to check out what is new.

Some of the things I am going to do for you everyday is post a holiday tune for you. There are several holidays celebrated this month and lots of music to go with it. Just an FYI-Mondays are a biggie! Also, I am going to give you a bit of trivia too.

Saturdays will be Silly Christmas cartoons!

On Sundays there will be a personal Christmas story told to you through video by yours truly.  I hope you like my story telling.
Of course there will be other stuff too. I simply can't reveal everything can I? Ha ha 
So, on to it!


Saturday Silly Christmas Cartoons

source

source
Christmas Trivia

Frosty the Snowman's ticket to the North Pole cost $3000.04

----------Here is a fun website I found that you can play games, color and watch videos of Frosty.-------------

Holiday songs


Don't forget!
Sign up for Secret Santa exchange by Dec. 5th. (click on the button to the right for details) The whole cost is $5 and lots of fun!

See you tomorrow!
~Naila Moon

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Loved the cartoons. :)

Tami Von Zalez said...

Great background and blog header! Looking forward to your posts.

Come join me on my Countdown to Kitschmas!

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

XmasDolly said...


awwwwwwwwwwww To cute. Love the stuff you got together for the first day. Well, we're on our way to a Christmas party here soon. So just one thing could you send me a smaller size picture for hubby's whatcha call it & I'll see if I can change it.

Adaptable Kay said...

Gotta love internet related funny comics ^.^ We can SO totally relate, can't we?! Lol

I'm excited to see all the fun things you've got planned for this month!