Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Again! Friendship. Aloha and Featured

Hard to believe it is Friday again. Wow, it turns up quickly! Before I get to the hops for today I just want to give you some quick notes.

1. I have some fun December stuff for you starting tomorrow.  Come back everyday and see what is in store.
2.  Sign up for Secret Santa soon, you only have until Dec. 5th
3. Please check out my giveaways and please follow me. If you have already, then thanks, you are awesome!
--------------------------------------

I thought I would start out this week with my Featured Faces. I feature each week two of my followers. Remember if you are featured to grab the awesome blog button of my Grandma. It is over there------>
Thanks for following me!
Featuring: 

Gretchen

MOV or Mother of Brothers

Go by and say hello to each of these ladies and tell them I sent you...of course follow them too. ok? 

------------------------
An Island Life


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend.
Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your Aloha Friday post link below.Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
What is you favorite Christmas movie?
My answer: My all time favorite is "It's A Wonderful Life". In fact it is my favorite movie period! 
---------------------------------
Question Of The Week
What are your favorite Social Media Networks?
What do you like most about them?
As you mingle at this week’s Friendship Friday party,
Look for new ways to increase your social connections!
My answer: 
I love Pinterest for all the stuff you can find, do and create. The eclectic-ness of it all intrigues me.
I like Facebook because I can quickly keep in touch with all my family and friends. It also gives me an outlet to be more social in general.
I like Twitter just because it is fun to quickly relay a message to the world about products I like or my quick thoughts.
By far though is right here in Blogger. It give me a place to write my thoughts, my writings/poetry, show off my photography, my art, and of course make new friends!
Have a great weekend and week.
Don't forget to come back daily in December. ;)

4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Hmmm...all time favorite Christmas movie, huh? That's a hard one. I do quite love those old school claymation ones they play every year on the 25 Days of Christmas ^.^

Happy Friday!

XmasDolly said...

I love all Christmas movies except one, so maybe I'll tell you the only one I don't like. I don't know why I just don't care for it & that is "The Christmas St0ry". You know the one where she says, "You'll poke your eye out", and the infamous Leg Lamp! What is the point? Where's Christmas??? & Portraying Santa pushing some kid with his boot in his head down a slide is very uncool. Have a great weekend. CHECK YOUR MAIL.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Yeah, not fond of that one either.

MOV said...

Nalia-- WOW! You featured me! I am truly honored. Thank you. What a wonderful surprise, you are too kind. Sorry it has taken me a few days to respond to this, I just got back into town after my mom's death (as you know). Thanks again.
MOV