Thursday, November 1, 2012

Aloha Friday/Friendship Friday/Day 2 Thankfulness

This week I am linking up with some new meme's...well, they are new to me anyway.  Link up and have some fun won't you? Don't forget to link up with me for "I am thankful blog hop".



”photobucket”border=”0


Today I am most thankful for a loving husband. I got it right when I married him almost 4 years ago. He is my best friend and my confidant. He has my heart always. I love you Tamirisc!




Question Of The Week
Do you believe in the power of dreams?
Have you ever had a dream come true?
Have you ever changed your plans due to a dream?
Do you keep a Dream Journal?
Do you dream in color?
Share your thoughts on dreams
At this week’s Friendship Friday!


My answers: Yes, I do believe in the power of dreams, I think they can help you figure things out or even predict something coming up.

I have had my share of dreams coming true. My dreams generally only tell me bits and pieces but those bits and pieces are usually the key.  I can honestly say that I have not changed any plans due to my dreams. I wish I could say other people's plans had changed though.

I used to keep a dream journal by my bedside. I have done extensive research on dream interpretation as I have been known to interpret many other people's dreams. It fascinates me to know end.

I do dream in color but I have also dreamed a lot in black and white.

islandlife808.com

Question this week: Is your Halloween decorations down and do you decorate for Thanksgiving? 

My answer is: Yes, they were all down last night and I have decorated some for Thanksgiving. We have a Thanksgiving tree and I am making a paper mache' turkey. We will see how that turns out.

Make sure you check out my giveaways on my sidebar and please follow me if you are not already. Of course leave me a comment so I know you were here.

See you tomorrow. ~Naila Moon

18 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't decorate for Halloween, but do for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I will have to check out all three of these memes you are participating in, as if I am not involved in enough already. But, blogging is my addiction and I just can't seem to get enough of it. I love the people in Blogosphere - always so warm & friendly. Have an awesome weekend. Oh yeah, come by for today's Friday Sillies post Just Being Silly!

Dominique Goh said...

I don't decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving. I only do a bit for Xmas for the kids.

Wayne W Smith said...

I really do think dreams are our subconscious showing us what we did not consider at other times.

Rebecca said...

I never remember my dreams which is odd. as for decoration Halloween is down and Thanksgiving will be up this weekend sometime

Linda said...

Sometimes I have some very weird dreams......Just this morning I dreamt that I met a fellow blogger (whose blog I don't read as much as I use to). I also feel touch in my dreams, one morning I even asked my hubby if he had been in bed just before I got up. this has happened more than once. Oh yes, I dream in color.
I am taking down my few Halloween decorations today and will pull out Christmas soon (see my post on next Thursday as to why).

DebraE said...

I always dream in color... usually that is the thing I remember most about my dreams. :) They are usually very vivid...
I should have some of mine analysed... :)

I actually didn't decorate at all for Halloween this year :(

Colette S said...

Yes I do believe in the power of dreams.

I had a dream come true: My sister and I (live in different countries) dreamt that our cousin was murdered in a warehouse. We could tell how many shots and the words he said while he was dying. He was asking for his mother. We both had the same exact dream. They found him days later the same way.

I have changed my plans due to dreams.

I don’t keep a dream journal. I don’t really forget the dreams that are powerful.

I dream in color.

Aloha

Reply

Stacy Uncorked said...

I don't decorate specifically for Halloween or Thanksgiving - I usually do a general fall theme that lasts from the beginning of October until I switch over to Christmas decorations during Thanksgiving weekend. Though this year I didn't get my fall decor up - which is probably a good thing, since Sandy probably would have blown them all away! :)


Counting Our Blessings

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I never really put anything up for Halloween. Too much going on. I need to see if I have anything for Thanksgiving. May be some things from my classroom that are in storage. Will need to pull out the Chanukah things soon since it begins early this year.

I am Harriet said...

We just got a pumpkin this year. My kids are grown and it's not as much fun to decorate these days,


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/how-were-you-affected-by-sandy/

Gina said...

You are still sort of a newlywed! I love the idea of a thanksgiving tree. I dream vividly and remember a good portion of them.

XmasDolly said...

Hey sweetie I think you have it a little mixed up with regards to Aloha Friday. You ask everybody any question you would like and when they hop by you they shall answer, but you have to answer too! This was my question. So you answer it by me. Did you answer Aloha Friday's question? Everyone on that linky will have their own question. Get it? good. hehehehe Your silly! So you want your hop to be on Friday's too???
I'm thankful today for all the cool stuff I got at the Goodwill. Sometimes I can really hit it and sometimes there's nothing. Being as I went for another blood test and they took 8 viles and a gallon of pee from me I thought I deserved to go shopping, but I didn't want to spend a whole lotta money soooooo and my son took me out for brunch. That was nice.

Cathi said...

Halloween will come down tomorrow and Christmas goes up on Black Friday. ;)

Becca said...

I dont really decorate for any holidays :(

Smellyann said...

No decorations this year, I'm afraid!

Jessica said...

I'm about to take down my Halloween decorations. I really want to put up my Christmas decorations early this year.

Create With Joy said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Dreams with us at Friendship Friday!

This week's post is up... and you are one of my Featured Friends at

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com