Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18-Friends and Art a Day

source

One of the most grateful things I have in my life are my friends. I have two best friends who I have mentioned numerous times before. Kelly and Debra are true blue for me and I do not know what I would do without them.

Here in Colorado, two people came in to my life whom I also call friends. Trish and Stormie arrived when I was feeling lonely for Missouri.  As Kelly and Debra are, Trish and Stormie are two very different people who make life happy.

source

In addition I have many online friends. There are several who I have known only on line for years. I have been able to know them so well that I consider them family. We all have been through some good times and rough ones too.

I also have a few recently met online friends. They are pretty special people in their own right and I am glad I can call them "friend".

source

I have a motto that is: Take a moment to know me and I will take a life time to know you. This motto is very true for me. Those people who have taken the time are truly my friends and for that I am happy and grateful.
----------------------------
My art today is made strictly out of thrift store finds. It stands up and will be going on my wall later on.
I hope you like it today. If you do, give me a little "jingle" will you? lol


Peace...
~Naila Moon


2 comments:

DebraE said...

MUWAHHHH :) Miss you too.....
I'm going to send your post cards along with a card/letter. Love you.

Rebecca said...

friends are the best