Friday, April 26, 2013

T is for...

T is for...

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." ~Marthe Troly Curtin

Have you ever laid in the grass and looked up at the clouds to decide what the shape of them were?  Or have you ever sat in rocking chair and day dreamed? How about sitting in a window seat and reading a book?

There have been many times that I have just sat and meditated on those things of life. Some might say I was wasting time when I could have been doing A, B, or C.

I suppose in another person's mind maybe I was. Maybe I could have been washing the laundry or cooking dinner or any number of things.

Actually, I think not! Sometimes, I just enjoy doing nothing or at least what seems like nothing. It makes me happy and at peace with myself.

So, I ask you, what is wrong with that?

~Naila Moon

No comments: