Thursday, September 26, 2013

Triple F...Follow/Free/Fun

 
TGIF everyone! What is on your agenda for the weekend?
Me? Well, I am getting extremely excited about the upcoming Fall changes including all the fun things to do during this time of the year.  I just hope to get to do some of them with my hubby, his job hours are kind of wonky.
 
Anyway, we have been changing around the house and preparing and enjoying each others company. Oh yes, and enjoying the company of our new kitten too. Have I even told you about her?
 
Introducing...Amelia!
 
Both of these photos taken by my hubby

 

She is still testing out the new home court and the new human pets as well. More on that later.

Well, anyway, it is Friday and there is a linky somewhere. Link up and have some fun.
I have a linky list HERE if you need to find one. If you want to be added let me know.

Of course leave a comment so that I can find you! :)

~Naila Moon

No comments: