Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday for a New Year

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. This year I want to be very consistent with Thankful Thursday. I won't promise but I sure will do my best.

We should always be thankful for those people, places, and things in our life. Not just one day of the year but all year long. This is my way to be gracious for the weeks gifts. Will you join me this year?

I am so grateful for the past year and all the treasures it brought Tamirisc, me, and our family. I was certainly honored and blessed in many ways both small and large.  Now, as I move forward into a new year, I already give thanks in advance for those things to come.

A new year brings just that, newness. How can I not be thankful for a new day or in this case a new year. Wow!
I wish you peace, joy and happiness this year.
~Naila Moon

1 comment:

Eden House News and views said...

What a brilliant idea for a post. I am thankful for faith family and friends