I was a busy bee Tuesday and just did not get around to posting for coffee chat. So here we are on a Wednesday and I am just getting to it. Ah well...
The good thing is this is feel the love week so, what better week than doing some combos. *grins*
Rory threw it out there to tell what we are "loving"...you know, like list them or something like that.
Since it is now Wednesday as aforementioned, I am listing it with words and photos. It is just how I roll folks!
Without further ado...can I get a drum roll...hello...drumroll...*crickets*
1. I am so loving this guy. Yeah, I know it is sappy and all that but I love him. What can I say?
2. I am so lovin' my desk right now! I took over the whole dang thing as I was sharing with the hubby. I needed space. I am telling you, I really needed the space! I am now using one half to do my blogging, writing and reviewing...the other half is all about art. It is much bigger than seen here. I used an old door and turned it into a desk. Love it!
3. Which brings me to my art stuff. This is just a sampling of the stuff I have to create. I have a whole dresser full!
5. Books! Ok, so this is a given. I have a ton to review. I need to get crackin' on this. Seriously!
6. Writing! My creative mind is just flowing like crazy and wow, the stuff that is getting put down to paper...um, laptop.
7. Finally postcards! I received two yesterday. One from Arizona and one from...well, I have no idea!(UPDATE: Found out the person who sent it to me is from GA!)
That person did not leave their state or address. Have you sent me one yet? Remember, I am collecting them. I have only received from two states so far. You can make one. like this person or buy one. Just make sure to put the state or country! :)
That's it for now. I am sure there is more but this is just off the top of my head. Feel the love folks...feel the love!