Monday, February 3, 2014

Red Hot Monday's Music Moves Me!



Welcome to Monday morning everyone. I am really sliding in here late. Forgive me will you?
Of course today is the day I rock out with my musical blogging buddies. As I am sure you know, 4M's is hosted by the musical queen Xmas Dolly and co-hosted by Collette, Cathy, Stacy and oh yes, me!

Let's hit the dance floor and shake our tail feathers! Our spotlight dancer is...Dogs Mom Visits.



Today is a freebie day and I want to share with you some music that I think is "red hot".

As much as I refuse to talk about that awful football game, I do want to start with one of the half time singers, Bruno Mars was amazing!
So were these guys!



 Next up...this gal has been on fire with hit after hit...


Next...she may be in her 90's but she still is hot! Check out who she hangs with...


Speaking of being hot. This gal just keeps bringing the hits...





Finally, this guy knew just how to bring fire to the music...






9 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What an interesting assortment of music! Thank you for putting it together.

Laura S Reading said...

Your selections this week were well worth waiting for!
(and I was really late myself)
Betty never fails to make me smile.

XmasDolly said...

What a cool idea or should I say HOT IDEA! Thanks for sharing, and I love love Alicia Keyes song the best!!!! Have a HOT WEEK! ROCK ON... YOU ROCKED THE HOUSE FOR SURE THIS WEEK!!! And Betty White you just gotta love her!

LA Botchar said...

What a great idea!! Definitely bringing some heat to this cold winter Monday!
I cannot tell you how much I love Betty White!! too be half as cool as her when I get older.
All great tunes. The only thing I watched was the half time show and I agree, Bruno Mars was great and so were the Peppers.
Awesome rocking with ya!

Unknown said...

Excellent choices, Naila! Love all of them! Red Hot Chili Peppers definitely rocked it at the Superbowl last night! Loved them! Also a big fan of Katy Perry ... and who can't love Betty White? Really enjoyed your choices! Thank you! :)

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Loved the selections! Speaking of fire, Jim Morrison could've lit my fire anytime! Too bad I wasn't even a year old when he died.

I LOVE your layout!

Colette S said...

Betty White is something isn't she!
I enjoyed your selections today!
Have a fun week!

stevebethere said...

I like all yours this week and I just love Betty White heheh!

Have a brilliant week ;-)

PS: Pandiculation = A full body stretch LOL

Yes i know I am a sandwich short of a picnic ;-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

I missed the half-time show. :( Great theme & song choices you pulled off this week, you're smokin' hot with these tunes, girl! And, who doesn't like Betty White? She's such a fun lady. I hope when I'm 90 that I can sing "I'm still hot". lol