It's here! The Biannual Blog-a-thon is finally here and I am only 7 hours late in my launch post. I couldn't sleep last night so once I did, I ended up sleeping in late. Ah well, no matter, we can certainly start at any time. So, here I am!
For those who are unaware, this weekend is designed to get that to-be-done pile for blogging down to a workable breathe. We all know that blogging does not always mean physical blogging either, it can mean many things. I began by straightening my desk so I could see my laptop.
For other examples, here is what I have in mind to do this weekend:
- Clean the bathroom...oh wait, that is another list.
- Review several books and pre-post them.
- Pre-post a week of blogs for this page
- Reorganize my desk drawers (I can't find stuff!)
- Update Facebook pages
- Tweet during the Twitter chat (This is fun!)
- Write a few stories
- Do a few mini-challenges
- Create a new blogger book
- Update social media pages
- Drink wine. Just seeing if you were paying attention!
- Eat, breathe, sleep, repeat
As with the last blog-a-thon, I have a blogging buddy. She is a bit bigger than last time and is going to be two soon. She also knows how to use the keyboard these days although, admittedly, unless you can decipher her works, you may not understand.
Anyway, she wanted me to post her photo so here she is!
Comment below. I would love to hear from you!
Happy blog-a-thon weekend everybody! ~Naila Moon