Saturday, January 24, 2015

Song-Suasion...I love #music!

I am once again joining up with my pal, Cathy from curiousasacathy.com who loves music too! Go check out her blog when you can. Today I am offering a band I have always loved, I am sure they are familiar to you as well.



This band played from 1959-1972 until the lead singer broke out on his own. The band was originally know as Tommy Fogerty and the Blue Velvets and then the Golliwogs. Believe it or not, they never had a #1 hit but came very close.

The band played for Woodstock at 3AM in the morning following the band The Grateful Dead but hated their performance so much they never wanted mention of it anywhere.

Band Members:
John Fogerty, Tom Fogerty, Stu Cook, and Doug Clifford

What is this group you ask?


Rock on! ~Naila Moon

1 comment:

XmasDolly said...

Darn, every Saturday I forget to do this one. Please Please Please remind me next week! TANKS! Now lovin' your tune here... excuse me while I ROCK OUT AND TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!