Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Sayings: National Spaghetti Day & National Trivia Day

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is National Spaghetti and National Trivia Day, so what better way to pay tribute to both that to talk about it!



This photo reminds me of one I have (somewhere) of my son when he was just a baby. He was sitting at the table eating spaghetti when all of a sudden...plop...he fell asleep face first in his plate of spaghetti!


 Did you know that according to National Pasta.org that there are 600 pasta shapes worldwide?


 Did you know that the Chinese have been recorded as eating pasta as far back as 5000 B.C.?

Did you know that meatballs were not something that was originally on spaghetti and more that tomato sauce?

Now, you know! Happy National Spaghetti Day! ~Naila Moon



2 comments:

Kara the Redhead said...

Now I want some spaghetti, hehe

XmasDolly said...

I didn't know that and I have one of those pictures too of my daughter and my grandson.. lol OnTop of Spaghetti bwahahahahaha I remember that one... too good!!! Thanks for sharing. hugs