Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...Freebie #MondaysMusicMovesMe


Hello my lovely musical friends! It has been very nice the last few days. I suppose that makes March madness not so mad. *chuckles* Ok, so bad joke. Let's just move on. Shall we?

It is Monday and that of course means it is time to hit the dance floor and start out the week with some rockin' music. This week is freebie week which means I get to pick the tunes that I am enjoying and would like you to hear.

Generally, I follow along some theme but this week is just going to be an eclectic mix. Have fun and make sure to link up. We will be around later. ~Naila Moon

First up: I have always liked this singer and lately, I have been just in to his music again. Although this is a slow song to start out with, I am just loving the sound. I give you, Justin Timberlake.  WARNING:slight nudity.



Next up: Let me kick it up a notch or two. Let's turn up the funk with a new singer to me Mark Runson but featuring, Bruno Mars!





This next one reminds me very much of club music but it is from one of my favorite groups. Here they are doing a cover of the group Daft Punk. I am sure  many of you have heard their incredible Christmas music. I give you Pentatonix!





8 comments:

csuhpat1 said...

Great tunes.

stevebethere said...

i like all these Naila in fact I just did 2 back flips down the hall to Uptown Funk :-)

BTW did you send your robot over earlier? :-)

Leovi said...

Today my favorites are Daft Punk, I love them!

XmasDolly said...

TIME TO BOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE!!! Luvin' Timberlake... Adore Bruno Mars and Want to rock with Pentatonix! You have totally top the charts today girlfriend! YOU'VE ROCKED THE HOUSE! WOO HOO! Thumbs up!

Catch My Words said...

Thanks for the fun dinner music.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/03/mm-weddings.html

Colette S said...

What a fun line up!
I do like to hear Justin!

Stacy Uncorked said...

What fun music, Naila! I've always loved the first two - the third one was new to me, and I love it, too! :) Thanks for the awesome dance! :)

A Guy Walks Into a Bar Doin’ Country Right – Raise ‘Em Up, Sugar!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I really like Pentatonix - they are terrific at what they do! And I'm always a fan of Justin's :)