Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...2/6/2013


”photobucket”border=”0

Hello out there in Bloggerville. It is time once again to share your thankfulness of the week.

This week I am thankful for the gift of being able to read, write and learn.

To those of us that are educated, it may seem like a simple thing and one we take for granted. However, in many countries this is not only unacceptable for girls and women but they can be maimed, or killed for such acts.

I can not even imagine that but it happens every day.
Don't believe me? Try this on for size.--->  15 Year Old Girl

You best believe I am happy to live in a country where I can be educated and I am most grateful to be able to write, stand up and tell the stories for those who can't.

~Peace and love,
Naila Moon



 ***The linky is not working for me today. If you would please put your link in comments and I will come visit.






-

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

as always a great post and great song thank you

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi I am following you from the hop and really enjoyed visiting. First I would like to say I like the falling hearts.... it good to share the love :) I also liked this post and as a teacher fully support the message.
I would love for you to follow along.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

It's so sad how much we take for granted when we live in privileged countries...

XmasDolly said...

Well my friend my linky is working. I thought we were on this together, but if not that's cool too because I thought I'd help you out, but I have plenty else to do that I'm behind now with changing over as you know. When my link didn't work I sent everyone by you. So it's okay I'll just reword my Thursdays. :) We better check the night before that the linky works. Have a good night.