Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Nothing Like Being Late To the Party-Wordless(ish) Wed. #WordlessWednesday




Well, I am really late for my blog post so, I am improvising. Today I am simply following along with Wordless Wednesday. It has been a long time since I did this ongoing meme. Hope you like my choosing.

I am a fan of genealogy and was doing some research lately on one side of my family tree. As I was musing around, I found this photo that a non-family member had taken. It is of my Great-grandmother's grave. She was an amazing and strong woman who went through the Great Depression and fed people outside her back kitchen door.


 She was also a suffragist and worked hard to get the right to vote. She did so for the rest of her life. She was funny and faithful. I was fortunate to know her up until I was 12. I miss her to this day.


No comments: