Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Days Returns-The 2020 Edition




Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November;
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Excepting leap year, that's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine.




Hello, my friends. Once again another September is upon us and I have once again returned to the 30 Days Hath September idea. (I have not done it since 2018-what the heck?)

What is that you might ask? Well, it is the idea to take every day in September and improve yourself in some way. For me, one way was to blog for 30 days straight. I did not always get it right but I attempted.

I have spent so much of my life with this blog sharing with you things that matter, letting my thoughts flow free. I have shared music, pain, laughter, family, products, and holidays I so love. It has dwindled over the years and I truly think that is sad.

But it doesn't have to be so,here I am.

My one-word goal this year was "FORWARD". In all of the chaos this year, I have really managed to do that. I suppose writing for 30 days straight is part of that plan and word. My question to myself is how can I move forward today.



This month you will see me back with music as I love to share with the 4M gals. You might see photos and preparations for the upcoming Halloween month that I share followed by Thankful November and of course my favorite holiday, Christmas. Who knows what else will be on my mind?!

If you do, let me know and I will come visit. Drop me a comment and I will do the same. It is in the making of the attempt that is important, it is the doing, not necessarily the content.

Hope to see you daily...oh and yes, this TOTALLY counts as day 1. *grins*

Until tomorrow,
Michelle

No comments: