Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 Thoughts Tuesday moved to Wednesday...July 25, 2012


Photobucket



1. Hello all. I know it is Wednesday. I missed Tuesday some how. Ah well. You will forgive me. Right?


2. It has continued to be hot, Hot, HOT here. Again in the 100 pluses. I swear to you I am going to break out my rain stick and start dancing.


3. Anyone want to join me? Did you ever see the video of me dancing in the rain before? 


4. My Mom broke out of a bottle of Merlot just now. Boy does that taste good.


5. We have to drink the whole bottle because we no longer have a full size fridge and it must be drunk or it will waste. Dang, that is tough. lol


6. I do not know if it is the weather or what but I am having a terrible time with Uncle Arthur Itis. He is a real pain!


7. My hands hurt so bad I could just scream. I do everything possible to try to soften the pain but nooooooo.


8. Since my Mom sold the fridge and we have been living out of coolers for the last week, she decided this was not going to do. So, she goes and buys a tiny apartment size fridge. Sometimes, my Mom is a bit nutty.


9. I am not nutty too! Hush, you!


10. Well, I think I should go buy a kiddie pool and lie in it. Hey, I would be cool...or look like a total dork! 


Bonus thoughts:
1. Wow, that went quick. 
2. My mind has been so clouded with the events in CO. I refuse to have that persons name or photo anywhere on my pages. I only want to honor the deceased. Join me in that effort?
3. More wine please!
4. Have a good week!


~Naila Moon





1 comment:

DebraE said...

Wine... did I hear you say WINE... :)
I'll take a glass. :)
Love your pool idea. doesn't matter how you look just that you are cool.. and hydrated.
Love you!!!