Tuesday, July 17, 2012

10 Thoughts Tuesday...The dang it's hot addition! /July 17, 2012


Photobucket

 
1. Hello everyone. If you are just coming to this Tuesday blog then please join in. It is not hard really. Write 10 random thoughts as you think of them and post. By all means grab my thinker button to link back to me. Oh and comment!

2. I love comments! Have you seen this parody on commenting?

 

3. So, on to other thoughts. Did I mention it was freaking hot! Oh yeah it is! This is what it is right now. It is moving in to the triple digits. See that humidity? Ugh.


7. Yesterday I posted my usual Mondays Music Post. I happened to mention that the singer Barry White was one of the people who passed away. People were surprised. For the record, he passed away on July 4, 2003 of kidney failure.

8. Oh his smooth voice! I wonder how many people have actually made love with his voice in the background. Would you admit it if you had? lol

9. Here is another sample of that smooth sound. I am totally diggin' his music right now.
 

10. Maybe it is just because I miss my husband so much. I have not seen him in almost two months now. I love you honey!
 
 

Peace...Naila Moon

4 comments:

Linda said...

Whoopee! I get to leave the first comment. That video was so cute and true. Latley I have been so bad about commenting and posting.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

But you always come and visit me and comment. :p

DebraE said...

Whoot!!! :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

*chuckles*