Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me on Tuesday! Oy!




Hello everyone, I am so, so, SO late with this post. It seems like a perpetual problem for me this last week. I will get better...I will get better...I will...Oh, I will do my best.
So, let's get on with it shall we?


This week we are celebrating 100 post of Monday's Music Moves Me. That's right 100th Anniversary!  Did you play along with the giveaway they were having? I did and guess what, I won! Oh yes, I did! Well, at least I won one of the prizes. hee hee  Congrats to all of the winners!


This week along with celebrating, we have the theme of funny songs. I got that in the bag for you and I hope you like it.


But first...




Next up:



Next up:



Finally on these hot days...just a friendly reminder:



Peace...Naila Moon

3 comments:

Mark Paul said...

You have again shown a unique mix of music. One question how did you get Python. I tried to get Python and couldn't.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I have my ways. bwaha ha ha...

XmasDolly said...

GET A ROOM HAHAHAHAHAH

lOVE LOVE YOUR CHOICES! Talk about crack me up and my husband love MOnty Python.