Monday, July 9, 2012

Mondays Music Moves Me...July 9, 2012


Photobucket



Hello my friends, coming to you with a late night Mondays Music Moves Me. We are on our 97th week and moving on toward our big celebration of 100 episodes.


This week is freebie week which means I get to pick the tunes sans theme...that is if I want. Hee hee


This week I have been up to my ears in moving boxes as my Mom and I are both moving, she to one state, me to another. It has been a little nuts around here. So, I thought why not do songs about movin'...(little loose interpretation here)


Let's start with my favorites: (hee hee)




On to this one: ( be patient a few minutes because the song is 2nd)



Finally this one:



Peace...Naila Moon

5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

This was such a fun theme! Ha-Ha! You got me movin' along this Tuesday morning. Thanks for making it to the Monday's Music Moves Me party with all that's going on in your corner. Keep movin' & a groovin', my friend!

Classic NYer said...

That muppets song was soooo cute!

XmasDolly said...

MOVE IT... JUST MOVE IT!!!! LOL You're too funny! You be careful with those boxes. Don't need you throwing your back out or anything ya know. These sure are some fun songs you picked. Way ta go girlfriend. Wish I lived closer I'd come over and help ya... well, I'd at least supervise. LOL Next week is our 98th wk so hope you're putting aside some time for those give-aways! GOOD LUCK!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love your theme this week and your song were all awesome!
Of course you know me, any post that contains the Muppets is fabulous. =)
Wishing both you and your mom successful and safe moves.
HUGGLES!

Danielle S said...

I was just thinking about the Blues Bros today. I always got a kick out of how they sung Stand By Your Man after Rawhide. I am also such a fan of the Muppets. All of your choices were just fantastic!

Danielle @ Royalegacy