Friday, July 13, 2012

Featured Faces Friday...July 13, 2012



Photobucket
 


Well here it is, another Friday has rolled in with the heat wave.
My time does fly fast around this place!
Since it is Friday, that only means I feature two more of my loyal followers. Are you here?

Introducing...
[enjoy+015.JPG]
Myrna


Bio: "I am a Christian homemaker from North Carolina, married to my marvelous husband Frank ,with a wonderful son & daughter & four lovely granddaughters."

Blogs: My Enchanted Home
 
Notes:I believe I first met Myrna when she commented on some of my photos but I cannot be sure.  In any case, she followed me right on over to this blog. Make sure you go by her blog. Her photos of different things around her house and fun things she finds are really fantastic.  Thanks for following me Myrna!
--------------------------

Tom


Bio: "A renaissance man, and a true desire to achieve the highest artistic quality inspired me to begin my musical career by laying a foundation to grow from..."

Blogs: Introducing Mr. Cool

Notes: I first met Tom through the meme, Mondays Music Moves Me. What he brought to the plate was his sense of own style. Literally! He is a musician in his own right and often posted his own music. His sense of style is apparent in his photo above...after all, he is Mr. Cool...right?!  Tom has taken a hiatus from blogging for awhile but please go over and check out his blog.  Thanks for following me Tom. I hope you come back soon.


Peace...
Naila Moon


PS>Do not forget to come back tomorrow for Saturday Stick People and for gosh sakes stay cool because man, it is hot out there!

2 comments:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Hey Naila,
Thanks for featuring me. I am glad you are following me too. Love your Blog!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Thanks Myrna!