Monday, July 23, 2012

Mondays Music Moves Me...July 23,2012

Hello my friends. It has been difficult to come and blog because the incident in Colorado seems to have weighed on me greatly. However, in my life I have time and time again turned to music to sooth this soul and to also excite this soul. Today is no different.


This week we have a freebie week and because of that I wish to dedicate it to the people who are no longer in our midst and with special dedication to those who perished this past Friday in Colorado.

You are missed loved and remembered.

 Peace...Naila Moon

Facebook page



Let me start with this:



Next:

 

And another:

 


Finally:



 



Spotlight Dancers

 

5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

I know too sad, and omg a little girl too? All were so very young. Love your choices of remembrance. Thanks for linking up with us and sharing such wonderful music. Also, on a brighter note don't forget one more week to enter all the cool give-aways and I have more coming. Woo Hoo! Love you girl, keep your cool! All things happen for a reason.

Colette S said...

It's a terrible thing that happened and I hope he is prosecuted and have time to think and try to make some mends.

He is not sick and I hope that is not put on the table at trial. It's a cop out.

Love your music selections dahling.
*HUG*

Unknown said...

It sad. The people came from Indonesia and they were became American citizen. (¬ะด¬。)

Hope everything will gonna be alright.

Amiko @ Days of Eomma

Cathy Kennedy said...

My heart & prayers go out to the families affected by this tragedy. Truly sad. What a beautiful remembrance of those who's candle was extinguished too soon!

Thanks for linking up with Monday's Music Moves Me again, my friend!

Mark Paul said...

Sorry it took a week for me to get here. Amazing and wonderful. Your music strikes the right chord and is appropriate, especially Celine Dion. Wonderful.