Tuesday, July 31, 2012

10 Thoughts Tuesday...the sorta Olympic Version...July 31st


Photobucket


1. Hello all. Have you been watching the games? No, not the Hunger Games...the Olympics!


image source



2. I think we all have favorites. Mine is synchronized swimming. Tell me yours.


3. Did you know I planned to enter the Olympics with this?





4. I thought about hosting an Olympic's event here in my fair town at our local Walmart. It could be called shopping cart races.


5.  Today besides watching on TV, I have been getting ready for the baby shower on Sunday.


6. Did I mention I was hosting it?  I am just glad we chose to have it at a restaurant. Less hassle.


7. I tried my hardest to make a diaper cake. After several failed attempts, it was finally made right with the help of a friend.


Not quite finished


8. Never, ever, EVER, attempt to make a diaper cake.


9. I was able to go with my daughter last week to her ultra-sound.  The baby was doing its own version of the Olympics and would not allow us to see the sex. Hmph...


10. Well, here I am at another quick 10 Thoughts. Stay cool because it is too dang hot out there!


Peace...Naila Moon

2 comments:

DebraE said...

I think your right... your ten thoughts go by fast!!! :)
So my fee for photos is a huge hug :)
Can you afford me ? LOL

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

TOTALLY can afford that!
Thanks my dear Sister!