Monday, March 25, 2013

Mondays Music Moves Me...the Blues


Hello my friends,
Coming by quickly for a little music this morning. Mondays Music Moves Me, hosted by the ever lovely Xmas Dolly.
 This is my last week co-hosting and it has been quite a blast. I hoped to give you something fantastic today but I do not think I have much to offer as my Mom is in surgery today for her knee.

However, let me see what I can come up with. Today is a theme and that is the "Blues" but not necessarily the kind of music as sad songs.

I am not sure we want to hear sad songs on a Monday but I will do my best. ok?

When I think of the "Blues" I think of the master blues maker:


Then I thought of this song:


I think that is all I have for you this week.
Hope things warm up for those that are having snow for Spring.
Have a good week.
~Naila Moon

6 comments:

XmasDolly said...

OH YEAH BB KING... THE KING OF BLUES! Way ta go Girlfriend! You done great!!! Now who am I going to get to replace you! You're a hard act to follow! BB is the best - GREAT CHOICE. And Elton John's song... the title tells the story! These are certainly not downers to me! Thanks for a wonderful reign and you know all our prayers are with your Mom. I hope she's out of surgery by now and is doing well. Now comes the real hard part. THE EVIL THERAPY!!!! I'm sure she's a trooper though!! Let us know how she's doing!

Lynn Blaylock said...

I don't like blue mondays either but what a way to go. Straight up with the King. Good choices!

Unofficial Chart Blog said...

Blue Monday - Wasn't that by New Order? LOL :-)
Happy Music Monday to you x

Lucy said...

Oh,I love that Elton John song!! Have a great week :)

Unknown said...

Love Blues and Elton John..its great songs!

Colette S said...

Ooh that Elton John's song has always been on my fave list!
Thanks for rocking out girl!
Have a fun week! :)