Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...3/14/2013


Welcome back to my Thursday meme of Thankful Thursday and A Song.
This is a link up so make sure you do and tell me what you are thankful for this week. Also go by my blog buddy who helps me host, Xmas Dolly.

I can honestly, without a doubt, tell you that I am thankful that after 1 1/2 years of Tamirisc being unemployed and us having no income since January, he is going back to work! In fact, as of today!

I am so, so, SO grateful. I literally am jumping for joy!
~Naila Moon










3 comments:

Lisa Boyle said...

So glad to hear the good news! :-)

XmasDolly said...

OMG Why didn't you tell me? WOO HOO! CONGRATS TO HIM, TO YOU & TO BOTH OF YOU! I'm so happy for you! Sooooooooooooo, what is he doing? Is he happy? Wow, cute song too! Wish him Good Luck for me! I tweeted & shared!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, that's SO wonderful to hear!
I'm glad for you both :)