Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...Freebie Week and Announcement

We are headed to December folks! It is incredibly hard to believe that is true, but it is. This is the last Monday in November and it is music time. This week we are cruising on to the dance floor with it being a freebie week. So, that means I get to spin what tunes I would like to share with you.

Next month, it will be all about Christmas/holiday music so stay tuned. Note: I will most likely be playing music for you every day so, check back and see what the music of the day is. I may also have a story or two to share as well.

One last thing before I get to the music. As of January 1st, I am taking a hiatus for awhile from Monday's music. I have had a very tough November and moving right into December it is not much better. I simply cannot do all of you justice as a co-host for this meme. That does not mean I am going away for good...Xmas Dolly will not let me! In fact, you will probably still see the music from me, just not the co-host part.

SO, let me see what I have for you. I thought I would share some new to me music that might be new to you.

First up: A rather cheezy song but nothin' wrong with that!


Next: I have actually heard and have seen this video before but it so lovely that it is worth the share. The singer had to learn how to dance to make the video.


Finally: I love Pentatonix but have not heard this one before.


 See ya tomorrow! ~Naila Moon


2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Love Ed Sheeran and so sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch - I can relate.
Hope your December is amazing - sending hugs your way ! :-)

XmasDolly said...

Well, didn't know you were going to announce that so soon. Aughhhh oh well great tunes... love the video with the dance routine though that was amazing.