Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday's Music Moves Me...The Thanksgiving Edition! Link up and have some fun!


Well, here we are, Thanksgiving week in the U.S. This year has gone by way too fast and there have been many changes that have been happy and some difficult but in it all, I am always thankful for all the things the Creator gives me.  I appreciate having a roof over my head, food on the table, family and friend to love, and the tiny miracles of every day.

I am also grateful that you come back every week to join me on Monday's Music Moves Me. I love dancing and spinning the tunes with my gals, Xmas Dolly our hostess and our co-hostess, Calli and Stacy. You ladies rock!

So, this week, if you have not already guessed is music about being thankful or Thanksgiving. Enjoy the music and Happy Thanksgiving ya all! ~Naila Moon

First up:

Next:


Finally:




2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Excellent choices, Naila! And I, too, am thankful for getting to dance with you each week. ;) Have a great week - and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thank You Thank You Blessed and Thankful for the Thanksgiving Song

XmasDolly said...

I totally agree with Stacy! I haven't heard good ol' Johnny Cash in ages. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and right now I think we need a ............
GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!