Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Zoe Hopkins 2 Balance Bracelet Silicon Beaded - Blue Bracelet & White Bracelet #ZoeHopkins



I received two of the Zoe Hopkins bracelets. However, before I could even start to wear it, the white one I received broke. The blue one I was able to put on my wrist but had to take it off within minutes as it was squeezing my wrist. These bracelets are certainly not for someone with a larger wrist. In fact, although my daughter-in-law put it on, she was not overly impressed with the fit either. The smile is because I was joking with her.

They are nice costume jewelry and the idea of reminding to be balanced is nice but that is just about it.I would actually recommend these given to a young teen or young child.

Here is what the company has to say:
  • LIFE IS A BALANCE of holding on and letting go. Zoe Hopkins produces Balance Bracelet Silicon Beaded wristbands reminding you of balance in your life.
  • An elegant set of White Bracelet and Blue Bracelet with Beautiful Velvet Pouch is created to serve as a REMINDER TO THE WEARER to strive for a BALANCED LIFE - staying HUMBLE during life's peaks and HOPEFUL during its lows. The bracelet retells you that it is normal to have highs and lows in life and one must steadfast keep moving on.
  • ZOE HOPKINS' Balance bracelet silicon beaded deliberately DO NOT contain any WATER and/or MUD from MOUNT EVEREST or DEAD SEA and any other mountain or sea unlike lokai bracelet, whatsoever. Zoe Hopkins Balance Bracelets are made of finest silicon matter, polished and enhanced through ZHBQP Standards, protected by soft and elegant velvet pouch to give you a quality product you deserve.
  • As humans, WE CREATE OUR OWN BALANCE. This resonates with our motto: "DREAM. HOPE. BELIEVE". The balance aspect of a bracelet is symbolic only, since NO bracelet with or without water and mud can bring balance in life.
  • PERFECT size for TEENAGE BOYS & YOUNG GIRLS. The black beads and white beads glide on smoothly and measure 19cm. Medium Size available. It measures 7 1/2" (19cm). Measurement represents circumference.

Disclosure: I received this product for my open and honest review. The views expressed here are 100% my own and may differ from yours.~ Naila Moon

No comments: