Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10-LaZy day roof

photo source
Today has been a lazy day for me. The hubby went out to the grocery store to stock up early this morning leaving me at home alone.  

Ohhhh a girl could get in trouble being alone at home but not me. No, in fact I watched a Christmas movie (yeah, I am one of those people) and snuggled up in my blanket on the couch.  

It started turning back cold and icy rain. As of this moment it is snowing. Where am I? Still snuggled up on the couch! Tamirisc made me some homemade Chinese food and I just seem to be perfectly happy to be right here. Soon we will be watching another Christmas movie. *chuckles*

Honestly, I am thankful to have a roof over my head where I can have those lazy days if I want to. Not too long ago I could not be for certain to even have a place other than couch surfing.
So many people do not have a place to call home. I feel so deeply right now for the homeless at this time of year. I only wish for their safety out of the elements. I hope you are grateful too when you can snuggle up under a warm blanket. I know I am!
---------------------------------------------
I have an art project to share with you of course and even it seems to go along with a lazy day. I was reusing my supplies from yesterdays project.  It is a bit weird but was fun creating anyway.
I call it, "Floating balloons among the flowers".


Take care and peace,
Naila Moon