Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8-the little things

photo source

I woke up this morning at the un-godly hour of 4 AM. Now for some of you I realize this is no big deal. For me, it is huge! I am not a morning person in the least.

The nice thing about this little event this morning is it was dark and quiet but then the sun started peeking out. The rays began to show brightly on the darkened walls of my apartment.

I felt the Creator was giving me a personal "Hello and Good morning" sunshine. 

This was my gift today. A gift so precious that it can not be duplicated. If I had not awakened and stayed up, I would have missed it. 

I am so thankful for the little things the Creator chooses to give us sometimes.

Peace...
Naila Moon

PS>My art will be coming in another post shortly. Stay tuned.

No comments: