Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday and A Song...May 9, 2012


This week I have been enduring much noise from on-going construction that has been happening here in my apartment complex. It certainly has been enough to drive anyone batty.

However, as crazy as it may sound I am somewhat grateful for the noise too for a couple of reasons.

First of all, just to be able to hear any sound at all for me is a miracle in itself. As I only have 5%  of  my hearing, to hear anything is a blessing even if it is racket. I am ever so grateful that the Creator gives me that 5% because if it is construction noise or the cry of a baby, I want to still hear.

The second thing is, all this construction is a process that is pushing Tamirisc and I into something greater. Soon they will be wanting to reconstruct our apartment and when they do, we have to move. Moving in the past has meant saying goodbye in many ways for us but this time, that is not the case.

This time we get to move into a brand-spanking new apartment that has totally be renovated and we are upgrading too!  After issues with unemployment for a year and a half and not knowing if we were even going to be homeless, this is quite welcome.

So, so grateful.

For my song today, how about some beautiful noise.

Make sure you link up with me and my blog pal Xmas Dolly.
Peace...Naila Moon







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the move goes well!!

XmasDolly said...

I wish you much luck in your new abode & I'm very happy for you and the hubby! I guess that kind of moving wouldn't be a pain in the neck huh :) I never heard this song by Neil Diamond. Well, ya learn something new every day! Sorry I can't join you today. I'm extremely busy trying to get settled in with a new doctor so to speak & putting up new give-aways & tweeting old ones. :) Thanks for understanding.

Anna said...

I hope your move goes well. It sounds like it will be a great blessing! Have a great weekend!