Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Topics-Emergency Preparedness


Hi everyone. Tuesday afternoon here and I want to welcome you back to my meme of Tuesdays Topics.
It has been a while as you know but no better time like the present to resume.

I plan to make todays topic about emergency preparedness.

In light of the horrific tornadoes in OK and storms in Texas, not to mention previous horrible storms in MO, FL, LA and other places, we should always be prepared.


Now, I am here to tell you. I am not near what I should be and that is my own fault. However, it is also not an excuse for you (or me) not to be prepared for emergenicies.

Below you will find what the Red Cross recommends for emergency preparedness along with a couple of sites to check out.

Preparedness Check List
List
Where to buy kits
FEMA


For those in OK right now, my thoughts and prayers are with you and for you. I hope your recovery is swift.

Please also, to those that are able, donate your money or your time to help in cleanup efforts here and around the world.

Peace...Naila Moon

1 comment:

Lucy said...

It is so sad all the tragedies and they can happen anytime anywhere, you are right we need to think ahead.

Lucy from Lucy's Reality