Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Word(ish) Wednesday...May 8, 2013


Happy Wednesday everyone. It is nice to be back for Word(ish/less) Wednesday. I know it is late in the evening to be putting up a post for Wordless but that is just how I roll lately. What can I say, I work best in the afternoon and late into the evening/wee hours of the morning.

So, anyway...

As most of you know, I spent half the month of March and all of April helping out my Mother who lives in Sedona, Arizona. It is a truly beautiful place and the area my Mother lives in is just...wow!

It so happens, as these things might, one of our own bloggy friends lives there too.  I had asked her if we could meet in person and she agreed.  We had a great luncheon at a restaurant called "Nicks" and talked about our lives and of course blogging!

As usual, we bloggers must take loads of photos...always...so, it is without a doubt that we got photos of each other and I have one for Wordless...well, not so wordless Wednesday. Lucy, I certainly hope you do not mind!

~Naila Moon

My Blogger friend, Lucy

I am linking up with:



cathy



Stacy

4 comments:

XmasDolly said...

OH WOW! That's wonderful! So glad you had a great time and the opportunity to meet a fellow blogger, and she looks very nice too. What's her blog? Thanks for linking up with me. You're such a sweety.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Oh how fun! It's always fun to finally meet bloggy friends in person, isn't it? Glad you not only had fun helping your mom, but got some fun friendship time, too. Is that "our" Lucy?! That's an awesome picture of her! :)

The Frog Princess Part 2

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Yes, Stacy, she is "our" Lucy! *grins*

Lucy said...

I don't mind at all and I plan on writing about it too, unfortunately I had to fly home for my mom and things are crazy. I plan on putting our photo up too (mine is blurry of us together the lady was shaky with my phone LOL) I loved that day at lunch and I took my husband now too, he loves that place. Can't wait for you to come back again and we can do another lunch :) Hope your mom is all healed!!!!