Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Topics...Getting older


Welcome to another Tuesdays Topics with me, Naila Moon.

This week I want to talk about getting older. You heard me right...getting...older.

My husband and I were discussing this last night over a bit of pillow talk. Is that TMI?
Anyway, he was telling me how much he felt it sucked. In case you don't know, he is 8 years older than me.

We were discussing the things that often come with getting older like gray hair (ugh) or hair you don't want (you gals know what I mean), loosing your teeth, or like the things that don't want to work like your hearing, eyes and...uh, hmm...

Of course there is nothing like the sweet, sexy smell of BenGay to get you revved up. sigh...

In any case, I think being older but still being in love means you just get more creative.
The honest truth is, if you truly love the one your with, you work around all the aches and pains because if you loved them in the first place, all of that stuff does not matter. What matters is your relationship.

Let me know your thoughts on this subject.
~Naila Moon

2 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Well, since my husband and I are now OLDER I can truthfully say that it's not all that bad!

XmasDolly said...

Well, I'm seven yrs. older than my husband & some things you mentioned above has already happened to us & we never gave it a passing thought. It's just something you accept like every day life. Now since I've developed Spinal Stenosis hubby has helped me tremendously & when I cry out in pain sometimes he has to leave the room because he's so upset because there's nothing he can do. You accept what life gives you, and besides when all is said and done & you go to bed the lights are off anyway & you & he looks the same way as the first day you met... if you're truly in love!