Here it is, the start of the Biannual Blogathon. I techincally only started an hour and a half ago, that would be 11:30AM MST, but there were a few issues. First of all, I woke up late. Great time for me to decide to sleep in. Then, of all days, Google went down!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Why today of all days does Google have to go down?
Twitter was blowing up about Google being down. One Tweeter...if that is what you call a person who tweets...went so far as to say the world was coming to an end. Oh, good grief! Still, it was a problem especially to get "officially" going for the blogathon.
However, here I am and working away on day one of the blogathon. Here is what I have thus far on my agenda for the weekend:
1. Post giveaways for another blogger
2. Set up a giveaway for an author
3. Revamp this blog for Febraury
4. Write & prepost at least 3 blogs
5. Write a blog for follow Friday...hmm...does this count?
6. Clean up my Pinterest boards
7. Change my Twitter background
8. Add giveaways to my hubbies blog
9. Make another A-Z video
10. Review some of the books in my stack
11. Possibly work on the book I want to write
12. Organize my blogger book
13. Upload photos to my Facebook page
15. Make a new blog button for my blog and fix the one for 4M's
16. Participate in Twitter parties
17. Take photo daily to tweet.
18. Host the aliens that have come to my house from another planet.
19. Kidding, just seeing if you are paying attention.
Bye for now...off to work.