Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday's Music Moves Me...late, late, I'm really late! #Christmas #ChristmasSpirit #Music #MondaysMusicMovesMe


Oh, there is nothing like being late to an event. Right?
Is Monday's Music really an event? You darn betcha! Every week those ladies over at Xmas Dolly's place, put the dancing shoes on and get us groovin' and movin'.

Thank you Marie, Stacy, Cathy, Becca, and Colette...you all are the best. Merry Christmas to you!


So, since I am in a hurry here, I will make this post as quick as possible. Let's go!

First up:


Next:



Moving on to this one:



Finally this one:


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! ~Naila Moon




8 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Wow! Billy Gilman really has an awesome voice, doesn't he? New to me - kid and song - LOVE them! :) And all your other choices, too. :) Have a Very Merry Christmas, Naila!! And thanks for the awesome shout out. :)

Santa Baby is Up On The Housetop At Christmas so Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas especially if you were Born On Christmas Day

XmasDolly said...

What a fantastic job you have done here girlfriend! I never even heard some of these and I thought I've heard them all! bwahahaha Love In Sync" Check Justin Timberlake he's so young... Love it and you have so ROCKED THE HOUSE... you even got Santa dancin'... bwahahaha MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I agree with Stacy Billy Gilman is a talented youngster and new-to-me. What a pleasure to him this morning. Actually all of your choices I haven't heard before now. I like The Bobs, All I Want For Christmas ~ very nice! Anywho, thanks for hitting the dance floor with us this week. I know it's a hectic one for everyone. I hope you and your family have the merriest Christmas yet and may God's blessings be with you throughout the coming New Year!

An Apel a Day said...

I love Nat King Cole. Just a wonderful voice. Have a holly jolly Christmas!

Danielle S said...

Loved your selections, especially Nat King Cole. He and Bing are tops for Christmas music. Merry Christmas!

Mike Golch said...

Great Tunes,I do love listening to Nat King Cole.

Rebecca said...

the song choices were awesome but dancing Santa is the bomb.

Colette S said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!