Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wordless(ish) Wednesday...Fashion Statements Or Just Plain Ugly! #Christmas #WordlessWednesday

Every once in awhile I take off for a day out with my friend Storme. I have spoken about her before. We don't go out too often, maybe once a month, but when we do e have fun! A week ago was such an outing.

We decided to go to Target, which we actually never go to. While there I was talking to her about how people wear those ugly sweaters and how they have become so popular, even having parties.

Well, guess what we found. Fashionable, right? Which is your favorite? Tell me in comments.

~Tis the season...Naila Moon









8 comments:

stevebethere said...

Haha! I loved these anyone with a sense of humour would wear these especially in July :-)

I am so glad I found you LOL

Have a tshirttastic week & thanks for waltzing by :-)

Danielle S said...

The things that people will wear! But most of them are kinda funny.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

agreed!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Likewise Steve!

LA Botchar said...

I don't own one ugly Christmas sweater and I think that is just wrong!! LOL
I'd love to go to one of those parties.....
I like the Darth Vader one!

XmasDolly said...

bwahahahahha They're all pretty cool, but I think my favorite one is the elf shirt... now I would definitely wear that one myself. lol

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I do not own one either! :/

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I am kind of partial to the gnome one simply because I find it hilarious!